Peddler's Permits


Any person, on behalf of himself or any business, that is selling or attempting to sell, solicit or otherwise peddle any item or good within the Town Limits of Centreville, shall be required to first obtain a peddler's permit from the Centreville Town Hall.  Once application has been made and approved, the applicant shall be required to contact the Centreville Police Department in order to obtain the approved permit.  If the permit request involves food, the applicant may be required to also obtain a Permit from the Queen Anne's County Health Department.